Issue Date: January 2017
Next Review: January 2018
QUALITY POLICY STATEMENT
It is the objective of Trant Engineering Limited to succeed in business by delivering Client satisfaction and value for money.
To realise this policy objective, directors and senior management are committed to:
- Promoting a culture of quality awareness and responsibility, through effective leadership, communication and training
- Maintaining and continually improving a Quality Management System that meets the requirements of BS EN ISO 9001
- Providing adequate resources, including management representatives, to fulfil the Company’s commitments
- Complying with all relevant legislation and where possible improving on these requirements
- Investigating all instances of under performance to identify root causes and implement corrective action to prevent recurrence
- Conducting regular reviews to monitor performance, producing plans for improvement, reporting against objectives, and identifying actions to prevent potential nonconformities
This policy is communicated to all persons working for or on behalf of Trant Engineering Ltd and is made available to other interested parties upon request.
As Managing Director I accept responsibility for this Quality Policy and all Directors are responsible for ensuring its effective implementation in their respective areas of the business.