Our main business activities include civil, mechanical, electrical and process engineering, including full EPC services for private and public sector clients. Our key sectors include Process, Water & Wastewater, Energy, oil & gas, Control & Automation and International. Major Projects and multiple work packages within Framework Programmes are successfully delivered using our directly employed resources, supply chain partners & specialists. We undertake projects in United Kingdom and Overseas.
Our business success is based upon:
- Repeat and long term collaborative relationships with our clients
- The enthusiasm, expertise and value that we bring
- The focus that we provide to promote and optimise ‘TOTEX’ whole life solutions
- Early engagement to maximise the value that we can bring to the project
Our in-house multi-disciplinary design expertise involves:
- Process, Mechanical & Electrical Engineering and Control & Automation
- Close collaboration with external Civil, Structural & Architectural Consultants
- Involvement of our in-house Project Delivery and Commissioning teams, ensuring solutions incorporate ‘constructability’ and ‘ease of commissioning’ considerations
- Liaison with our Estimating and Project Controls personnel to prepare realistic cost plans and schedules, ensuring outcome certainty for our clients
Trant in-house expertise in Process Design and Engineering allows us to offer full turnkey solutions for our clients.
Trant has provided high quality services to the municipal and industrial water markets across the UK and beyond for over 50 years.
Trant is a leading construction provider to the energy sector, committed to providing safe, high-quality design and build engineering solutions.
Trant has worked in the Petrochemical sector for over 35 years, enjoying repeat business from major oil and chemical companies.
Trant Control and Automation is delivered by our division TSE, working in conjunction with our electrical and process design engineers and commissioning teams.