Southampton, United Kingdom
Apprentice Payroll Administrator – Southampton
Trant Engineering Limited is a multi discipline Engineering & Construction company, with offices and projects throughout the UK and Overseas. We have a number of different divisions, including; Energy, Oil & Gas, Process & Water, International and Control & Automation. We have over 800 employees and with a healthy forward order book and a projected turnover of £180m this year, it is an exciting time to join the business.
We are recruiting for an Apprentice Payroll Administrator to join our Finance Team, based at our Head Office in Southampton.
This is a work-based Apprenticeship spanning 18 months and as well as working, the Apprentice Administrator will complete NVQ Level 3 in Payroll Administration via remote learning.
Duties include but are not limited to;
• Process weekly & monthly wages using the payroll systems and the company Project Management System
• Applying tax and NI
• Manage and administer holiday leave & entitlement for all employees
• Photocopying, printing, scanning
• Administer expenses and pensions:
o Updating spreadsheets
o Wages system administration
• Strong IT skills, specifically knowledge of Microsoft Applications
• Organised, hardworking & proactive
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment and to deadlines
• Accurate & Thorough
• Enthusiastic & keen to succeed
• Personable character
Trant Engineering Limited is committed to equal opportunities for all and we do not discriminate on the grounds of race, religion or belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, gender, disability or age
To apply for this position, please e-mail your CV to email@example.com or call our Internal Recruitment Team on 02380 665544
*Please note, due to the volume of applications we are not always able to contact each applicant individually. If you have not heard from us within 10 working days of application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion