Pembroke, United Kingdom
Trant Engineering Limited is a multi discipline Engineering & Construction company with offices and projects throughout the UK and Overseas. We have a number of different divisions including Energy, Oil & Gas, Water & Process, International and Control & Automation.
We are currently recruiting for an Electrical Supervisor to be based initially on a large energy project in Pembroke, South Wales.
Duties include but are not limited to:
• Lead electrical staff and subcontractors, report to the Site Manager and work alongside other trades in the Utilities Industry
• Responsible for the day to day planning, organising, supervision and control of electrical installation and testing works on electrical equipment
• Communicating plans, programmes and safe systems of work with project stakeholders and ensuring their understanding and compliance
• Candidates are expected to have a strong commitment to health & safety ensuring that tasks are planned and executed safely and efficiently
Applicants should have:
• Installation background within the water, power or other heavy industry sectors
• Proven record for site supervision
• Site Supervisor Safety Training Scheme (SSSTS)
• JIB Electrician
• 18th Edition Wiring Regulations
• Electrical Trade Skills demonstrated by NVQ/Apprenticeship
• C&G 2391 Inspection & Testing of Electrical Installations
• ECS/CSCS Card
• Full UK Driving License
• Computer Literate
• Previous experience of work on National Grid substations
• Valid NG BESC / Person
• C&G Medium Risk Confined Space
• Mobile Tower Erection (e.g. PASMA)
• Mobile Elevated Working Platforms (e.g. IPAF)
• First Aid at Work
We offer a competitive package including company van & fuel card, holiday, pension and training and significant career development opportunities.
This is an excellent opportunity to join us at the early stages of a significant sized project. You will have plenty of opportunity for developing your skills and knowledge.
To apply for this position, please send your CV to email@example.com or call our recruitment team on 02380 665544
Trant Engineering Limited is committed to equal opportunities for all and we do not discriminate on the grounds of race, religion or belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, sex, disability or age.