Wilshire, United Kingdom
Groundworkers – Wiltshire
Trant Engineering Ltd has a long history of engineering and construction excellence, delivering high quality EPC engineering and construction services throughout the UK and overseas. We successfully deliver complex turnkey engineering projects in sectors such as Process & Water, Energy, Defence, Oil & Gas and Nuclear.
Trant have recently started work on a large water supply project near Salisbury and have an immediate requirement for proven Groundworks who are looking for long term work and real career advancement. We believe in rewarding and developing individuals with the right attitude and enthusiasm for what we do.
Reporting to our site manager, duties include but are not limited to:
· General Civils construction operations, trenching, etc.
· Drainage, pipe laying, concrete
· Promotion of safety within safety critical environment
· Holding permits to work, etc.
· Applicants will need to be reliable and responsible with a good awareness of health and safety in the workplace and a strong work ethic
· Current CSCS
· Confined space, Dumper, Roller tickets a bonus
· Competitive hourly rates
· 45 hour week basic + overtime when required
· Skills training
You will join a motivated professional team of skilled civil operatives. While our current work is based in the Wiltshire region we are a national contractor and further works could require travel and / or working away during the week.
Trant Engineering Limited is committed to equal opportunities for all and we do not discriminate on the grounds of race, religion or belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, gender, disability or age.
To apply for this position, please e-mail your CV to email@example.com