Manchester, United Kingdom
Health & Safety Advisor - Manchester
Temporary - 6 months
We have an immediate requirement to appoint a Health & Safety Advisor, to join our project team at Manchester airport. This is a £10m fuel tanks project, comprising of civil engineering, mechanical and fabrication works and with 6 months left on the project, it is nearing completion.
Duties include but are not limited to:
· Advise and guide all personnel working on projects with regards to the implementation of the SHEQ policies and procedures.
· Work with all Managers and Staff to ensure risk assessments are prepared and reviewed as necessary and if required to assist with their preparation.
· Support the Managers / Directors in the production, review and implementation of the relevant Project Management Plans / Construction Phase Plans and project SHEQ documentation.
· Delivering inductions and training as required.
· Undertake regular site inspections and assist the site teams with closing out issues that are identified during inspections and audits.
· Liaise with client representatives in order to establish good working relationships in relation to SHEQ management of sites.
· NEBOSH General Certificate or NEBOSH Construction Certificate
· CSCS card
· First Aid
· Construction/Engineering background
· Experience of working with tanks advantageous but not essential
Trant Engineering Limited is a multi discipline Engineering & Construction company, with offices and projects throughout the UK and Overseas. We have a number of different divisions, including; Energy, Oil & Gas, Process & Water, Nuclear, Control & Automation. We have over 750 employees and with a healthy forward order book and a projected turnover of £180m this year, it is an exciting time to join the business.
Trant Engineering Limited is committed to equal opportunities for all and we do not discriminate on the grounds of race, religion or belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, gender, disability or age.
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to Lynne.Crawford@trant.co.uk or call our internal recruitment team on 02380 665544.
*Please note, due to the volume of applications we are not always able to contact each applicant individually. If you have not heard from us within 10 working days of application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.