- Project Administrator x2, Altrincham, - 5 month Contract
Project Administrator x2 - Altrincham - 5 month contact
Altrincham, United Kingdom
Trant Engineering Ltd has a long history of engineering and construction excellence, delivering high quality EPC engineering and construction services throughout the UK and overseas. We successfully deliver complex turnkey engineering projects in sectors such as Process & Water, Energy, Defence, Oil & Gas and Nuclear.
We offer clients a range of services including design, manufacturing, installation, construction and commissioning. Our in-house design and offsite manufacturing teams’ work closely to develop technology-based solutions with a strong focus on innovation and value engineering.
We have over 800 employees and with a healthy forward order book with a projected turnover of £180m this year, it is an exciting time to join the business.
We have an opportunity to appoint 2 x Administrators, to work on the National Grid IPW Framework, based out of our Altrincham office. This is a full-time position, working 08:00 – 17:00, Monday to Friday and is a Fixed Term Contract until the end of February 2020.
Reporting into the Project Support Manager, responsibilities include:
- Diary Management – Scheduling regular meetings and recording and tracking of meeting minutes
- Raising requisitions on the Internal ordering system – PPE, Site Materials and software
- Establishing and maintaining the documentation systems
- Coordination of project management activities, resources, equipment and documentation
- Assign tasks to internal teams and assist with schedule management
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports
- Assist the document control team for internal and external issuing of documentation
- Compiling & retrieving data for data books
- Support Trant HQ with IT; new starter requests, tracking of IT equipment
- Managing logistics of project fleet; availability of vehicles, repairs, MOT’s & servicing
- Managing travel arrangements for project team (accommodation and travel)
- Organising meeting rooms/conference rooms and team building activities
- Managing training requests and queries, updating training matrix and assisting with documentation required by the training team
- Communicating with office admin for Optilan for office updates, new starter inductions and passes
- Proven background in an Administration/Document Control position (or similar)
- Organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management
- Teamwork skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft office package (Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Computer literate with good knowledge of all Microsoft Office packages including office 365.
- A background of working in the construction industry is preferred but not essential
- A full UK driving licence
- Competitive salary
- 24 days holiday + bank holidays (increasing with service)
- Option to buy a further 3 days holiday per year
- Christmas shutdown
- Free onsite parking
- Government Workplace Pension
Trant Engineering Limited is committed to equal opportunities for all and we do not discriminate on the grounds of race, religion or belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, sex, disability or age
To apply for this position, please e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Internal Recruitment Team on 02380 665544
*Please note, due to the volume of applications we are not always able to contact each applicant individually. If you have not heard from us within 10 working days of application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.