Exeter, United Kingdom
PROJECT MANAGER – EXETER
Trant Engineering Has a long history of engineering and construction excellence, delivering high quality EPC engineering and construction services throughout the UK and overseas. We successfully deliver complex turnkey engineering projects in sectors such as Process & Water, Energy, Defence, Oil & Gas and Nuclear.
We offer clients a range of services including design, manufacturing, installation, construction and commissioning. Our in-house design and offsite manufacturing teams’ work closely to develop technology-based solutions with a strong focus on innovation and value engineering.
We have over 800 employees and with a healthy forward order book with a projected turnover of £180m this year, it is an exciting time to join the business.
We are currently recruiting for a Project Manager to oversee various new clean & dirty water contracts, as part of the work Trant has won (and will be tendering for), on the South-West Water Framework. Works will comprise of a combination of Mechanical, Electrical & Civil Engineering.
The Project Manager will be based at the project office in Exeter, visiting sites under their control and attending meetings at our Head Office in Southampton, as and when required.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a Framework and grow a team around you, whilst working on interesting projects within the water sector.
Reporting to the Frameworks Manager, duties include but are not limited to;
· Overseeing multiple projects at any one time
· Managing a site team/s to deliver the works
· Ensuring project delivery within program & budget
· Working closely with the QS to manage the contract
· Controlling safety, quality & environmental activities, ensuring that all on site are working to the highest safety standards
· Client interface
· Progress reporting
• HND/BEng in Mechanical, Electrical or Civil Engineering OR by experience
At Trant, we offer the opportunity for career development and progression within a professional working environment and we strongly support and encourage employees to gain professional qualifications.
Our company benefits package includes;
· A competitive salary
· Company car or car allowance
· 24 days holiday + 8 bank holidays (increasing with service)
· Free onsite parking
· Company Pension Scheme
· Employee Assistance Programme
· Bike to Work Scheme
· Flexible Working Policy (based on a ‘core hours’ scheme), where possible
· Talk to us about hybrid working
· Discretionary Annual Bonus
Trant Engineering Limited is committed to equal opportunities for all and we do not discriminate on the grounds of race, religion or belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, gender, disability or age
To apply for this position, please e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Internal Recruitment Team on 02380 665544
*Please note, due to the volume of applications we are not always able to contact each applicant individually. If you have not heard from us within 10 working days of application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion