We aim to continue the development and improvement of our business and maintain high levels of client satisfaction and employment in a challenging business environment.
- Established 1958
- 90% repeat business
- 20% increase in professionally qualified staff
- UVDB Verify Assessment Scores, above 96% for Safety, Health, Environmental & Quality
Protecting the Environment
We recognise that our operations have an effect on the environment at a local, regional, national and global level. Effective environmental management is critical to the future business success of both ourselves and our clients.
- 14.5% reduction in carbon emissions from fuel use
- 17% reduction in carbon emissions from energy use
- 93% of waste material diverted from landfill
- 74% of waste material recycled
- 19% of waste material reused
Environmental projects and initiatives include:
- Energy efficient technology
- Renewable energy
- Sustainable transport
- Greenhouse gas management
Health & Safety
We are fully committed to providing a safe and healthy working environment for our employees, clients, visitors, members of the public and others who may be affected by our works. The Trant RIDDOR Frequency Rate has been below the construction industry average for over 10 years. In 2015 our accident rate was one sixth of the industry average and we constantly strive to improve on this.
Current Health & Safety Initiatives include:
- Improving Behavioral Safety Culture, worker involvement / ownership and management interaction.
- Continual reduction in the number / severity of injuries, (currently down 50% in 6 years).
- Continual Procedural improvements to improve effectiveness in a simple to follow format.
- Continual development of workforce competence.
- Promotion of health and wellbeing at work including sickness absence management.
- Safe, efficient driving.