Southampton, United Kingdom
Due to success and growth, we are now recruiting for a Automation Engineer to join our team in Southampton. The Automation Engineer will report to the Technical Services Manager and responsibilities include, but are not limited to;
· Pre-Contract Site Surveys
· Equipment Selection and Purchasing
· Definition of control system documentation (FDS, SDS, FAT, SAT)
· Creation of Risk Assessments, Method Statements, Site Progress Reports and other paperwork
· Configuration and programming of multiple PLC, HMI, SCADA and telemetry systems including:
· Siemens (S7, WinCC etc)
· Allen Bradley (ControlLogix, CompactLogix, SLC, Panelview etc)
· Schneider (M340, Magelis, Talus4e, Intouch, ClearSCADA etc)
· Mitsubishi (A, FX and Q range, Mitsubishi HMIs (Beijer)
· Experience of telemetry outstations such as the Serck PX24, Schneider Talus T4e & Seprol S2000 would be ideal, but not essential
Skills / Background:
· A background of working as a Automation Engineer
· Client facing with excellent interpersonal skills
· Hard working and self-motivated
· Hands-on electrical skills/qualifications are desirable but not essential
· Either relevant engineering qualification or by experience
· Onsite Fault Finding and Modification of Electrical Control Systems desirable but not essential
At Te Tech, we offer the opportunity for career development and progression within a professional working environment, and we strongly support and encourage employees to gain professional qualifications. Our company benefits package includes;
· Competitive salary
· 24 days holiday (increasing with service) + 8 bank holidays
· Company Pension Scheme
· Flexible Working (based on a core-hours system)
· Free onsite parking
· Employee Assistance Program
· Bike to Work Scheme
Te-Tech Process Solutions Ltd is part of the Trant Engineering Group. We are a product and process technology provider, providing water and wastewater treatment solutions to municipal, commercial, and industrial clients within the UK and international markets. We design, custom build and install a wide range of high-quality control panels, motor control centres (MCC’s) and automation systems, offering conventional, intelligent, and withdrawable systems with outstanding reliability and functionality.
We offer a full range of multi discipline engineering services including design, procurement, installation, project delivery and commissioning. Advanced technology and innovation are at the core of our business, enabling us to provide high quality, efficient solutions to our clients.
Te-Tech Process Solutions Ltd is the newest company within the Trant Engineering Group, established in 2021 and with our continued work and predicted growth, it’s an excellent time to join the business and to be part of growing something innovative and exciting.
Trant Engineering Limited is committed to equal opportunities for all and we do not discriminate on the grounds of race, religion or belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, gender, disability, or age.
To apply for this position, please e-mail your CV to John.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02380 665544
*Please note, due to the volume of applications we are not always able to contact each applicant individually. If you have not heard from us within 10 working days of application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.