- What we do
Trant is a leading construction provider to the energy sector, committed to providing safe, high-quality design and build engineering solutions to customers across the power and distribution industry.
We have been engaged in the sector for over twenty years, enjoying repeat business from major providers and clients.
We have continually invested in training and the development of our staff so that they are equipped to operate within this highly regulated industrial sector. We now employ over 200 multi-discipline personnel qualified to work in live substation and power station environments.
Our current range of expertise and services within this sector include design, civil engineering, construction and building services, LV/MV electrical and mechanical installations and commissioning, both in generation and distribution:
We can provide full EPC services for new build and refurbishment of the following :
- Power Stations & CCGT's
- Energy from Waste and Biomass Plants
- Onshore substations for wind farms
- Substations: New design and construction and upgrades to existing assets
- Gas Insulated Substations (GIS): New build and upgrades
- Air Insulated Substations (AIS): New build and upgrades
- Substation environmental works and oil containment: a UK wide programme to ensure Enviroment Agency compliance
- Substation Flood Defence upgrades: a UK wide programme to mitigate the effects of climate change
- Substation Security Upgrades: a UK wide programme to protect these critical assets
- Nuclear: Enabling works, construction, infrastructure, extensions and maintenance to facilitate the decommissioning of non-generating nuclear sites
- New design & build long term storage facilities for low/intermediate level waste.
- MEICA design,installation and commissioning.
- Offsite Manufacture & Assembly
Energy from Waste
- Full EPC services for material recycling facilities and associated power plants, including Gasification, Combined Heat & Power and Pyrolosis.
Please contact Alistair Parker on +44 (0) 2380 665544 or firstname.lastname@example.org