Somerset/Wiltshire/Dorset, United Kingdom
Industrial Electricians – Somerset / Wiltshire / Dorset
Trant Engineering Limited is a multi discipline Engineering & Construction company, with offices and projects throughout the UK and Overseas. We have a number of different divisions including Energy, Oil & Gas, Water & Process, International and Control & Automation.
We have several new water projects starting across the Wessex region. To support this we are looking for proven industrial electricians to join our team. The roles are van based and will require travel to the various sites. We offer excellent opportunities to further your skills and your career to supervision, site management or technical specialism (e.g. commissioning).
Duties include but are not limited to;
· Report to the supervisor / Site Manager and work alongside other trades in the Utilities Industry
· Working alone for small projects and as part of a larger team when on longer term larger projects
· Day to day planning, organising of electrical installation and testing works
· Scoping new works, surveys, etc.
· Ensuring company safety policies are adhered to at all times
· Communicating plans, programmes and safe systems of work with project stakeholders and ensuring their understanding and compliance
Candidates are expected to have a strong commitment to health & safety ensuring that tasks are planned and executed safely and efficiently
· Installation background within the water, power or other heavier industrial sectors
· JIB Electrician
· 18th Edition Wiring Regulations
· Electrical Trade Skills demonstrated by NVQ/Apprenticeship
· C&G 2391 Inspection & Testing of Electrical Installations a bonus but not essential
· ECS/CSCS Card or equivalent
· Full UK Driving License
· C&G Medium Risk Confined Space
· Mobile Tower Erection (e.g. PASMA)
· Mobile Elevated Working Platforms (e.g. IPAF)
· First Aid at Work
We offer a competitive package including company van, holiday, pension and further training support.
Trant Engineering Limited is committed to equal opportunities for all and we do not discriminate on the grounds of race, religion or belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, gender, disability or age.