- About Us
- Company Policies
Issue Date: January 2022
Next Review: January 2023
QUALITY POLICY STATEMENT
It is the objective of Trant Engineering Ltd to succeed in business by delivering Client satisfaction and value for money.
To realise this policy objective, Directors and senior management are committed to:
- Determining our clients’ needs through collaborative working, to understand their specific requirements and provide high quality products and services that will at least meet their expectations, if not exceed them.
- Identifying and investing in new and emerging technological advances that put us at the forefront of innovation, which will consistently improve the quality and reliability of the products, solutions and services we provide to our clients.
- Ensuring we work in partnership with ethical supply chains to ensure the sustainability of our business, exercising social responsibility, whilst reducing, if not eliminating, any adverse impacts of our business on people or our environment.
- Encouraging engagement with all staff to identify opportunities that improve our operating practices, involve them in process enhancements and embrace their enthusiasm to develop more efficient working methods and foster advancement.
- Measuring and monitoring our processes and performance to ensure that we operate efficiently and economically and continual improve.
- Providing adequate resources, including management representatives, to fulfil the Company’s commitments.
- Maintaining and continually improving our Business Management System meeting the requirements of BS EN ISO9001:2015 and other applicable standards we subscribe to.
- Complying with all relevant legislation and where possible improving on these requirements.
- Promoting a culture of quality awareness and responsibility, through effective leadership, communication and training.
- Identifying the needs and expectations of our Interested Parties relevant to our Management Systems and considering how they affect our business.
This policy is communicated to all persons working for or on behalf of Trant Engineering Ltd and is made available to other interested parties upon request.
As Managing Director I accept responsibility for this Quality Policy and all Directors are responsible for ensuring its effective implementation in their respective areas of the business.