- Case Studies
- MAGNOX FRAMEWORK
Infrastructure, Construction and Enablers (ICE) Strategic Framework
Our portfolio of work includes design, construction and commissioning of permanent structures and process systems, and infrastructure extension works incorporating civil engineering, building, mechanical, electrical and control systems, in support of the decommissioning programme.
The 5 year Framework Contract:
ICE Strategic Framework Contract across 6 UK Licensed Nuclear Sites operated by Magnox on behalf of the Nuclear Decommissioning Agency; The Sites include Berkeley, Bradwell, Hinkley Point, Oldbury, Dungeness & Sizewell.
Projects within the Framework successfully completed include :
- Design, manufacture, installation and commissioning of a sludge transfer system, including the development of operating software
- Design, installation and commissioning of fire detection and suppression system for underground vaults
- Preparation of specifications for specialist mechanical and electrical works
- Design and installation of 5,500 m³ of permanent infill to underground redundant steam and cable tunnels
- Installation and testing of Advanced Vacuum Drying System (AVDS) used for treating waste prior to long term storage. Work included installation and testing of mechanical and electrical support systems
- Design and construction of an overflow car park to facilitate the increased workforce required to prepare the site for its Care & Maintenance Phase
Please contact Alistair Parker on +44 (0) 2380 665544 or email@example.com